VacanciesHelp us build smart home solutions
Android + Java Backend developer (full stack)
Loqed develops the first smart lock you really want to have on your door. Truly keyless, secure and lightning fast. Our API will allow delivery companies to deliver parcels and groceries when you are not home, and makes sure you get a personalized welcome.
We’re currently looking for a Lead Android & Java-backend developer to help develop a secure environment for digital key management. You’ll work in close collaboration with five colleagues: an iOS mobile developer, two electronics/embedded developers, our CTO (mechanical development) and CEO (marketeer).
- Designing and developing a secure and scalable back-end and Android app.
- Building reliable communication between smart phone, smart lock, bridge and back-end.
- Working with custom hardware, Bluetooth Low Energy and security protocols.
- A lot of room for initiatives contributing to the success of Loqed, both within and outside of your formal job description.
- Completed higher education in the field of Informatics, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or similar.
- > 2 years of relevant experience.
- Living in The Netherlands and plans to stay here for a while longer.
- Excellent understanding of Java (for Android and Backend), Linux, SQL
- Experience with Bluetooth Smart is preferred.
- Passion and drive to keep up with cutting edge technologies.
- Grow the company and grow with the company.
- Working in a startup where no two days are the same.
- Flexible working hours
- A contract for six months, after which a contract for an indefinite period is offered.
Interested? Please contact Pierre van den Oord (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 23497020) and meet up with us!