Some examples of doors that fit and not fit the Loqed Smart Lock
No need to measure
Find below how to check if the Loqed Smart Lock is compatible with your door.
The Loqed Smart Lock is the most powerful smart lock on the market. By using only metal gears, the lock can open any door, including multi-point locks. The lock is stronger than you could ever manually turn a key. Thus, if you can open your door by solely turning the key, you can be sure the Loqed Smart Lock is also able to open your door.
The Loqed Smart Lock is designed for exterior doors of houses and apartments. The outside module is fully weatherproof, the inside module cannot be mounted outdoors. The Loqed Smart Lock is therefore not suitable for gates where both sides are exposed to the weather.
The Loqed Smart Lock fits on virtually all doors with a Euro Profile lock type. Do the installation check to know for sure!
If you are familiair with locks, the below specifications could also be useful:
- Any kind of door thicknesses: up to 110mm (for a symmetric door – measured from the cylinder screw, the door’s thickness can be up to 55mm).
- Any kind of PC-maat: PC 55, 72, 78, 85, 92, 105, and 110 (in The Netherlands, only PC 55, 72 and 92 are used).
- Any backset larger than or equal to 30mm.
- Anti plug pulling door hardware covering the cylinder
- Multi-point door locks – whether they have three, five or seven bolts.
- Handle operated doors (a door that you lock by lifting the door handle upward). You do have to manually lift the handle upward after closing the door. One rare exception is not supported: if you need to turn the key, lift the handle, and turn the key again, then the door is not supported.
- Door locks where the lock cylinder is above the handle.
- Sliding that have a special handle on the inside to help slide the door are not supported, as the Loqed Smart Lock replaces the handle, and cannot replace these long handles.
- Doors where both sides are exposed to the weather. Only the outside module is fully waterproof.
- Outside module: 51mm * 33mm * 8mm
- Inside module: 284mm * 60mm * 29mm without knob and handle, 284mm * 60mm * 69mm with knob and handle
All Bluetooth enabled phones are supported with Android (version 8 or higher) or iOS (version 11 or higher). Nowadays, that’s pretty much any phone.
The Loqed Bridge allows you to open the communal door of your apartment building via the existing intercom system. We are currently in the process of developing the required software to enable this functionality in the Loqed Bridge. This page will be updated as soon as we are ready.
Still not sure?
Please send a picture of the interior side of your door and we’ll let you know if it is compatible with the Loqed Smart Lock.