How do I replace the batteries?
- Remove the allen screw on the door handle with the allen key.
- Remove the hood by pulling it. Notice that the black bearing will also fall out.
- Remove the plastic cap.
- Replace the batteries. Ensure that the negative side (- / flat side) of the battery is put against the spring.
- Put back the plastic cap.
- Put back the hood.
- Put back the black bearing.
- Put back the handle and tighten the screw. Do not over-tighten the screw! There is no need to, and the screw will likely get damaged.
The first time you use the lock, it will automatically calibrate and find the position of the lock.